PISE Winter 2021 COVID-19 Updates
PISE continues to closely monitor the information and requirements provided by the Government of BC in response to COVID19. We care deeply about your health and well-being so we will continue to work to provide services to our community.
Our team will listen to the update from the Provincial Health Officer on Friday, January 8, 2021. If we get the green light to run moderate/high intensity programs we will run programs at PISE. If the provincial government continues its restriction suspending moderate and high intensity programs, PISE will have an online Zoom option so you can work out at home!
Coaches will run programming that uses limited equipment and will provide options for any equipment used so everyone can participate. A link will be sent to registrants 24 hours before a program starts. Register as usual for the program you want.
Registration and Protocols
- In an effort to ensure contactless payment, please register for programs through our online portal. If this is not possible, registration by phone through our welcome desk will be possible, however due to increased call volumes, online registration is the best way to secure your class spot. PH: 250.220.2510
- Participants are required to complete our updated waiver prior to participating in any program (click here for required waiver) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must self-assess and STAY HOME if they have traveled in the past 14 days OR if someone in their household is sick
- Program participants will be verbally screened using Health Canada questionnaire
- Use provided hand sanitizer before and after each session
- Participants are asked to bring a full water bottle as water fountains are disabled in the facility and access to the facility will be limited for program participants except for use of bathrooms (occupancy in bathrooms will be limited).
- Participants may be required to sign-in with personnel prior to accessing the facility to ensure adequate records are kept
- Change rooms and shower facilities are not currently available, and participants are asked to arrive in workout clothing.
- Individuals will be provided equipment that has been sanitized prior to use and will remain in their designated area, should individuals move from that spot, they will adhere to strict social distancing measures
- Disinfectant used and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) information will be available on request (while this may change, PISE currently uses Oxivir Plus, a hydrogen peroxide based disinfectant that is on Health Canada’s approved list for disinfectants and has the EPA’s novel pathogen claim)
- PISE has increased custodial services in the facility cleaning and sanitizing key touch points regularly
- Use of some equipment (specifically porous items) will be limited, and while mats are provided, participants are permitted to bring any equipment they would like to use, provided it is for their use only
Thank you so much for your continued patience as we all re-engage with our outstanding community!