PISE continues to closely monitor the information and requirements provided by the Government of BC in response to COVID19. We make ongoing adjustments to abide by restrictions announced. Be assured that at this time, PISE’s COVID Safety plan and our strict protocols allow us to continue offering many of our services.
You can view our full Safety Plan by clicking on the link below. Here are the current highlights:
- First, do NOT enter the facility if you are sick!
- Clients must answer a BC Health Assessment each day.
- Please know MASKS are required at all times (including during exercise) in the Fitness Centre
- Physical Distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Fitness Centre usage for members is through limited booked times only. This allows for physical distancing to be observed and for staff to do additional cleaning.
- All indoor programs have been cancelled. Outdoor programs have been created with 3m physical distancing and designated equipment.
- Personal Training is still available. Masks are required and distancing is in place.
- PISE management reserves the right to revoke membership/access if these guidelines, expectations and etiquette are not followed.
- Facility rentals will continue if they align with the current restrictions. The restrictions on sport from the Government of BC are as follows:
- All indoor and outdoor sports for people 19 years of age and older are suspended.
- All organized indoor and outdoor sports for people under 19 years of age must follow viaSport’s Return to Sport Phase 2 guidance with respect to maintaining physical distance for participants.
- Please see the PHO guidelines for varsity athletes and CSI Pacific high performance athletes through the government link below.
View all the Government of BC restrictions and guidelines here.
We care deeply about your health and well-being, so we are working hard to create a safe environment and ensure you can continue to access essential physical activity, not only for health benefits, but also as a healthy way to deal with the significant stress we are all experiencing at this time.