How do I get a PISE physical literacy program at my school, rec centre or organization?

If you are interested in having a PISE Physical Literacy program at your school, rec centre or organization, please A few things to consider when you call: space availability, time of day, and funding for the program.

My child has a disability. Can he/she attend a PISE camp?

Yes! Our camps and programs are inclusive. Please note that we are unable to provide aids, so if your child requires one, we recommend you contact Recreation Integration Victoria or Queen Alexandra Centre for Children’s Health to arrange an aid.

I would like to send my child to a PISE camp/program but cannot afford it. What options do I have?

PISE has a Play Your Way Grant supported by the Condo Group that you can apply for here. KidSport Greater Victoria also offers support to those who need financial assistance to have their children involved in sport. Visit to learn more.