Updated April 6th:
As of April 8th, Official proof of vaccination (BC Vaccine Card) and government issued ID are no longer required. Masks are also no longer required in public indoor settings under a public health order.
Gymnasium drop-ins will be available as of April 11th, providing timeslots are available. Please check website for available times. Check-in at 1st Floor Welcome Desk and payment and membership check-in is required prior to access.
PISE wants our clientele to feel comfortable and safe when working out, we realize that looks different for each individual. Please be respectful of everyone’s choices.
The Fitness Centre is reserved for the Canadian Sport School on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am- 9:30 am & 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm and not available for use. CSEE passes are restricted weekdays between 5:00pm -7:00pm. Thank you for your understanding.
PISE fitness centre is closed on Saturdays from 11:00 an – 12:15 pm for our Accessible Fitness Program from March 5th – April 30th. There will be lowered lights and music.
You can reach us at 250-220-2510 or email@example.com
Camosun Students1, Faculty & Staff
All rates plus GST | 1. With valid student card | 2. Seniors rates apply to anyone 60+ years
3. 10x Flex Passes have no expiry date & are not shareable | 4. Includes a parking pass, locker and towel service
*Paid memberships only
Student, senior and faculty memberships can be purchased at the PISE Fitness Centre.
Please note: memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
When you become a PISE member, you have access to our high quality performance fitness centre for all abilities, including an impressive range of equipment and access to the Track & Training Zone, 4-lane track, and field. General Public Annual Memberships now include a 20% discount on PISE programs*!
A Safe Fitness Environment
- Fitness Centre is open to full capacity.
- Do NOT enter the facility if you are sick!
- All Members must scan their PISE cards to enter the Fitness Centre.
- All fitness/weight room activities (programs and drop-in) for all eligible ages (i.e. 12 years and up for the weight room)
- All indoor adult sport activities including but not limited to volleyball and basketball
- Please be aware that PISE is committed to ensuring that our clients and staff remain safe during these times and is following the Provincial Health Orders as we interpret them. Changes may occur as we receive more information and guidance from the government.
Important New Etiquette and Procedures
- Washrooms will be available.
- Avoid touching your face and Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, please continue to wash or sanitize hands.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, we ask that all clients continue to pick up a bottle of sanitizing spray and towel to use for the duration of the workout. Paper towel is available throughout the fitness centre. Bags of chalk will be available upon request.
- Please continue to clean equipment before and after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel.
- Water fountains are available.
- Change rooms are available
- Arrive in comfortable workout clothing and sneakers.
- PISE management reserves the right to revoke membership/access if these guidelines, expectations and etiquette are not followed.