Adapted/Sensory Friendly Fitness: Saturdays 11:00 am – 12:15 pm.
Enjoy a quiet workout with lowered lights and music and heavy lifting and weight dropping are prohibited.
You can reach us at 250-220-2510 or email@example.com
All PISE programs, camps and services are subject to a 10% non-refundable administrative fee.
Camosun Students1, Faculty & Staff
All rates plus GST | 1. With valid student card | 2. Seniors rates apply to anyone 60+ years
3. 10x Flex Passes have no expiry date & are not shareable | 4. Annual General Parking Pass Only includes a parking pass, locker and towel service
*Paid memberships only
Student, senior and faculty memberships can be purchased at the PISE Fitness Centre.
Please note: memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Memberships can be held for a maximum of 1 month and a $40+tax hold fee will apply.
When you become a PISE member, you have access to our high quality performance fitness centre for all abilities, including an impressive range of equipment and access to the Track & Training Zone, 4-lane track, and field. Starting June 1, 2022 all Annual Memberships will include a 20% discount on PISE adult programs! General Public Annual Memberships also include 10% off personal training (not off Intro package or single sessions).
Youth Waiver- Parent/Guardian Form
Let PISE staff know how we are doing!
Take a Virtual Tour
Want to see if the PISE gym is right for you? Take a virtual tour!
A Safe Fitness Environment
Etiquette and Procedures
- All Members must scan their PISE cards to enter the Fitness Centre.
- All fitness/weight room activities (programs and drop-in) for all eligible ages (i.e. 12 years and up for the weight room)
- All indoor adult sport activities including but not limited to volleyball and basketbal
- Upon entering the fitness centre, please continue to wash or sanitize hands.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, we ask that all clients continue to pick up a bottle of sanitizing spray and towel to use for the duration of the workout. Paper towel is available throughout the fitness centre. Bags of chalk will be available upon request.
- Please continue to clean equipment before and after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel.
- Arrive in comfortable workout clothing and sneakers.
- No open-toed shoes in the Fitness Centre
- PISE management reserves the right to revoke membership/access if these guidelines, expectations and etiquette are not followed.